Scoll to bottom of this page for the link to purchase tickets via PayPal
If you are purchasing tickets via PayPal or being added to the guest list on a Saturday for a Saturday, Chuckleheads’ show later that same evening, please call Scott Pacitti (704.301.1564) so that he can personally add you to the guest list since he, most likely, will not have (or have limited) access to the computer system that would normally inform him of your order.
This will protect you from being denied entry in the case of a sellout of the show.
In addition to being able to purchase tickets below (via PayPal) you can also receive the discounted ticket rate by emailing (email@example.com) or calling/texting (704-3011564) Scott Pacitti to be added to the show guest list prior to show time and ensure yourself and your guests a seat.
Tickets to MOST Chucklehead shows are priced as follows…
*$10 – when tickets are purchased via PayPal (at the bottom of this page (OR) when you email or call Scott Pacitti @ firstname.lastname@example.org and/or 704.301.1564 and get added to the “discount ticket price guest list” anytime prior to the start of the show.
*$15 – when tickets are purchased at the door on the day/night of the show.
How do you know to what discount (if any) you qualify ? Just ask. 704-301-1564 and/or email@example.com
To purchase Chuckleheads tickets via Paypal…
1. Enter the date and select the type of tickets you would like to purchase and click on the Buy Now PayPal link at the bottom of this page.
2. Add the number of tickets needed and complete the rest of the information asked for.
3. An email will be sent to Scott Pacitti with your name and other applicable information on your ticket purchase.
4. You (and your guests if applicable) will be added to the Chuckleheads’ guest list for that specific show.
In most cases if you purchase a ticket via PayPal after 2p you WILL NOT be added to the guest list prior to the show. SO…please bring your confirmation of ticket purchase (PayPal receipt from your computer/phone) so that you can be properly checked off the guest list upon entry to the venue.
5. When you arrive at the show just give the name that your tickets were reserved under to the person taking the money/reviewing the guest list. If you prepaid, you can be seated. If you haven’t prepaid, you will pay for your ticket(s.)
6. Don’t forget to bring some extra cash for food, drinks, and to purchase raffle tickets for your chance to win FABULOUS PRIZES.
7. Sit back, get ready to laugh and enjoy the show !
(Should you encounter any technical difficulties purchasing tickets, not have access to PayPal, be unsure if your guest list reservations were received, or have any other questions about upcoming shows, the show venue, need directions, or have any other questions, please contact Scott Pacitti @ 704-301-1564 (the day of the show or prior) or firstname.lastname@example.org (any other time.)